Friday, August 8, 2014

I'll be MIA for the next four days

Hi guys

Just a quick post to let you all know that I'm heading off on a 4-day backpacking trip tomorrow morning. I won't be back until Tuesday afternoon, which means that The Academy is going to be out on Thursday next week, not Tuesday. I'm sorry for the delay but I just didn't have time to write anything, what with my visitors and the inevitable drama that follows them like an evil smaze. The bloom is off the rose, ladies and gentlemen, but the show must go on.

So, yes, me and my father and two of his friends from Jersey are going to hike 40 miles of the Colorado trail, at a not too heinous elevation, and hopefully the weather and the health issues will be kind to us. My man and my mother are going to have to share the house, alone, for that period of time. I pray they don't murder each other. Honestly, that's my one hope through all of this. I can't even think about next week yet, it's going to be so insane. Anyway. If I get a picture of anything exceptionally Colorado and cool, I'll share it.

Happy weekend, darlins.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Lol
    Be safe on your trek :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were safe. It was fun. I am exhausted. More soon ;)

      Delete