Saturday, April 13, 2013

Live, damn it! Live! NOOOoooo....

Hey guys...

So...um...

How 'bout them Rockies?  No, never mind, I can't put it off any longer.

My Frankenputer is about to die.  It's held on through thick and thin, new plug after new plug, but I fear it's reached the end of its short, hard life.  Damn it, this is why I can't have nice things. *hangs head in shame*

I'm probably going to buy another computer tomorrow, by mortgaging my soul perhaps, because while it isn't something I can easily afford it is something that I can't live without.  I've got everything backed up, never fear, but if by some freak of chance I am denied computer access for more than a day, the next installation of Love Letters might be late.  Which sucks, because we're finally getting to the action!



I could just cry.  Aaanyway, I wanted you to be forewarned.  This might all be much ado about nothing, but if it isn't, I don't want people to send hitmen after me.

5 comments:

  1. I just replaced my computer, so I feel for you. Be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back and kicking, girl. I hate switching all of my stuff over, losing all my bookmarks, and in this case I can't go back and be thorough because my old computer just won't charge anymore. Sigh. Anyway...happy Tuesday!

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry -- replacing computers is the worst. I hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back. Bad that you had to get a new computer. It's why I build mine, and rebuild until I have to change. Because changing computers suck. :)

    ReplyDelete