Saturday, August 27, 2011

A new review for Shadowed



Well, gee.  Really?

Apparently so!  Coffeetimeromance.com just reviewed Shadowed and said all kinds of nice things about it. Have a link and an excerpt:

Shadowed review

"The adrenaline never stops racing as you are swept along in a fury of passion and danger with Rhys and Danny. Danny is not quite as clueless as everyone seems to think, but I really like his humble and quiet nature. He is a mirror image of his lover, Rhys, but that only makes their relationship all the more interesting. I do suggest reading Treasured first, and definitely hope there will be a third, because their story does not feel at all finished."

Thanks, Lototy!  I hope there'll be a third story as well.  I think I could round out Daniel and Rhys' story arc (at least this one) in a third book, and answer a lot of questions that readers have brought up in doing so.  Like, how can someone who professes to value history as much as Daniel does have a relationship with someone who makes his living stealing it?  Really.  No, seriously, how can he actually put up with that, isn't he just lying to himself?

All this and more will be revealed if I get a contract for a third story.  Fingers crossed.  Want to check out the first two?  Head to http://pinkpetalbooks.com/Cari-Z/ for the backlist.

In the meantime I'm working on more Pandora, I'm in the middle of edits on A Blinded Mind (the one I wrote for NaNoWriMo last year, intriguing but kind of dark), and there are a few more things waiting for approval before I can talk to you about them with any sense of triumph and/or accomplishment.




No comments:

Post a Comment