Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blogging On Lisabet's Site

Today I get to guest blog on Lisabet Sarai's site, which just thrills me right down to the toes:)  Feel free to jump over and read, comment, say hi...whatever tickles your fancy.  The link is here: Beyond Romance blog.  I'm talking about the difficulty writers face (or at least I do) when it comes to deciding how much background research to actually write into a story.  As some of you know, I can be exhaustive that way, which can in turn be very dull.  This is why we beta, people.  So a friend can tell you "Cari, um...this sucks, here's why, but you can fix it!"  I've canned several stories or pushed them back because they were too much world building and not enough character building.  Anyway.  Check it out!

Other things in the works...Pandora Pt. 12 is getting finished today and will be posted tonight or tomorrow (speaking of betas, this story doesn't have one, I just put it out there...could be a mistake), I'm finishing the rough draft of the sequel to Treasured, and my man just finished editing my NaNoWriMo novella for me, so hopefully I'll be sending that somewhere soon.  And there's regular work too.  Go solar ovens!

No comments:

Post a Comment