Thursday, December 30, 2010

Surviving The Change comes out January 10th

Surviving The Change is my next release.  It comes out January 10th.  Below is all the salient information, including a link to Total E-Bound's website and a blurb.  I'm so happy with the way this one turned out.  My editor at TEB was fantastic, and even though she doesn't work there anymore, Delaney, you're the best.  And the cover art...oh, yeah.



Dan Bailey is a loner, a shifter without a pack that no pack will accept unless he has a mate. He's only looking for work and a few beers with friends when he meets Blythe Kenner, and suddenly his priorities change.

Blythe doesn't trust anyone—especially shifters. All he wants to do is bide his time working behind the bar while getting his law degree. That is until Dan walks in and makes it his sole vocation to get under Blythe's skin...and his covers. Blythe never counted on having a shifter as a lover, and complicated doesn't begin to describe how he feels.

Dan knows how he feels and he's not going to let Blythe go without a fight. But time is running out. A rival pack isn't happy with Dan's living arrangements, and if Dan can't win Blythe's trust soon, their very lives will be at stake.




And just in case you want to check it out early, here's the link: Surviving The Change.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooo! Loving the cover art for this one! I can't wait for this one to be released. Based on the blurb, I think I'll like it a LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, the cover just makes me want to stare for awhile:) And the story really is worthwhile, so I certainly hope you like it a lot. Happy New Year's Eve!

    ReplyDelete