Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shadows and Light Ch. 3

It's up!  After too long waiting because I posted improperly (FFS, Cari...) the third chapter of Shadows and Light is up on Literotica.  Here's the link direct to the story: Shadows and Light Ch.3.  Please rate it  (please!), comment, send me a message...if you go to the main story page, the first story listed is Shadows Of Light by someone else, but the name similarity threw me at first. 

And I just read your last comment, Tiffany, timing is really working today:)

2 comments:

  1. Is Lit messed up lately? I read the story, rated it, and even left a comment and then when I went back to check that it actually posted my comment wasn't there :-( Grrr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. I was wondering about the comments...at least I think the rating is getting through, but they're definitely running a little slow. Says the girl using her computer in Africa, so you know it's gotta be bad if I notice it:)

    ReplyDelete