Friday, December 10, 2010

Heading South

We (that's the royal we as well as the other one, naturally) shall be more imcommunicado than usual as we make our way south towards the capitol and the plane that will carry us away to complete first-world awesomeness. 

America?  Well, no.  Too expensive to fly there.  But Europe!  Europe is good!  We've got three days of transit and one day in the capitol before we fly out, so hopefully by the time we get south I Like To Watch will be released by Cleis Press and I can give you a link and say Happy Holidays before we fly.  I have promo to do for stuff coming out in January too, and updates for my updates page, and arg.  It must all wait.  At least you can rest easy in the knowledge that once I'm in the land of milk and honey (or in this case, schnitzel and kaise--however you spell cheese in German) I will have access to electricity and internet all the time.  All...the...time...I'm flipping out a little. 

Hopefully the next part of Pandora will be out lickety-split, and thanks to everyone who went and read Shadows and Light Pt. 3 and rated it (special thanks go to commentors--ps I need your email so I can send your Christmas present). 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're able to spend the holidays in comfort (and by that I mean using reliable internet and electricity and eating food you didn't have to personally disembowel before cooking)! Never been to Germany but I know personally that they have some of the world's most amazing chocolate candy. My uncle was stationed there in the military and used to mail my brother and I care packages stuffed with candy that was to die for! Yum!

    Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I was so focused on the meat and cheese that I forgot about the chocolate. What is this insanity! I don't care if there's a foot of snow on the ground either, I'm having ice cream on day one. Thanks for the well wishes, Tiffany! Hopefully we'll get a chance to chat (message?) again before the holiday, but if not, Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm TOTALLY with you on the ice cream! It was 20 degrees here in Tennessee last week and my husband and I both had a craving and went out for frozen yogurt. We were practically the only people in the store but somehow it just tastes better when you're all bundled up. :-)

    ReplyDelete