Friday, November 26, 2010

Sequel for Treasured and updates

So, this rocks!

My publisher Pink Petal Books informs me that there are enough sales of Treasured to warrant a sequel with them, which is awesome because I loved writing the main characters and am planning on sending them to Venice to get into trouble next.  Ah, Venice.  City of a thousand smells.  I love Venice, really, but last time I went it was summer, and fragrant.  Whoo.  I'm sending them in the wintertime, because I love them more.

To make my life one big ball of bliss, if any of you visiting haven't checked Treasured out, it's one of my few stand-alone pieces, it's inexpensive and it's a really good story. You can find it here: Treasured at PPB. Cover art to tantalize:




So, very cool, fun for me and hopefully fun for you guys.  In other news...

Pandora is coming...hopefully this weekend.

NaNoWriMo will stop hoarding my creative force at the end of the month and I'll let you know what I was working on.

My story Table Topped in I Like To Watch is coming, huzzah.

Also, and unrelated: my little hand is the perfect size to fit up the back end of a turkey when pulling detritus out!  Thanksgiving was awesome, and all of the men present were happy when I offered to give the detail work a go.  Yes...I'm a giver:)

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I was hoping for a sequel and now I'll get one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So was I. Tis the season of receiving! I hope you had a happy thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete