Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blogging on Lisabet Sarai's site

But first...

The upper half of the country was without internet/some cell phone service from Sunday until just now.  It's been one of those weeks when work is tough, heat is setting in and you don't want to eat anything, and all you can think it, "Goddammit, I wanna go back to America!"  Land of the cold, home of the wireless.  I know, bitch bitch, Cari, you asked to go to Africa.  You applied to go there, so don't whine now about how tough widdle you is finding it.

Well, fine.  Moving on then.

I'm guest blogging on Lisabet Sarai's blog this Saturday, on the concept of feast or famine in writing and in life.  We're really sprinting towards the famine times chez moi, and it's been on my mind.  Here's a link: http://lisabetsarai.blogspot.com/.  Please visit me there, I'd love to get some comments from my friends and I will respond to you.

Thanks to Lisabet for letting me post!  Even if I am two days late getting it in!  Don't kill me!

No comments:

Post a Comment